Friday, July 20, 2007

Bigger than life Skeeters!!!

ok every time in the last week every time I go outside this is what attacks us, a skeeter larger than life. A few of these could carry a small dog away im sure. I thought I saw a swarm of them carrying away a cow earlyer today. LOL. No really this things hurt when the bite and when there flying around your ear it sounds like a whole swarm of the small ones. They are very very agressive! I'm thinking the Alasken skeeters have nothing on these. See that thing that its pointing at the dime well that is what bites you.And yea they bite right threw your clothes like there not there. I had this one in the house last night, it was hard no to squish him before taking his picture. I ask nicely please pose for me but nothing doing he just wanted to suck my blood. Yes that leg is his. I have never seen a skeeter this big before, and oh yea they bite all day and hang out in my garden. We havent been able to find out exactly what brand they are but we have done our own research and we are thinking it is the largest North american skeeter there is and only comes out here when there is a wet year. And yea we have had a very wet year. Want a better look at him click on the pix and get a close up.

No comments: