Sunday, August 19, 2007

One of those weekends.......




Ok ive had one of those sewing couple days that I could just scream! Ive been working on the round the world and everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.
first didnt make enought blocks for the size I wanted. Then got it 3/4 the way done and put on the last section and stood back and looked the last quarter is all wrong.
So I unsewed more than what I sewed. and Im still unsewing 18 rows worth. There are some times I think I should not sew, it would be better in the long run.

I cant believe its been almost 9 days since my last post, how time flashes by. Jessica started school this last week, And so it begins the school routine. She has 2 years to go, I can do this. She spent the weekend babysitting 4 kids from age 9 months to 9 years old. She had her hands full for sure.

Its just been to warm to do much outside, picked tomatoes yesterday and there are so many more to go, guess ill be sick of tomatoes before the season is over. We had days of 104 last week that was not to much fun, were down to in the 90s now it almost feels cool comparied. Im thinking soon it has to start cooling down and we should be getting some rain again before long. The corn field out around the area looks good, big ears and there starteding to dry up. Im sure harvest is just around the corner for the farmers.

I guess this coming week we will be back working in the bedroom, I know Ive said this before but we really need to get back in there and finish before it gets cold.
well thats all for now, I know not to exciting.....

3 comments:

swooze said...

How is the remodel going? I know you work to get that air in and the summer is coming to and end.

saphirz said...

lol remodeling could be better, going slow for sure once fall gets here it will make it alot easyer even with the air we had temp up over 100 and the room were working on is not very cool.

Jeanne said...

I hope the next couple of days are much better for you!