Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A few interesting pix



















I forgot to put a shot of Jessica at her prom. I rag set her hair the old fashion way, with rag wraps.


It took hours to put roll it and then to unroll it and put her hair up. I think she looked just so pretty with her this way with the dress.The guy she with is Tony a really good friend. I think they make a nice couple. We dried the flowers they were just so pretty.




The next pix up is falcor doing a balancing act on the side of his tank, when the top is off Jessica cant keep him in his tank he likes to explore her room, brave lizard i'd say.

And the next pix up is well, I guess I dont have to say much, this snake was in the middle of the road sunning him self, we wanted to move him so Sean got his attention and I came up from behind and gently tailed him and moved him to the side of the road, he was really grumpy!

We have been seeing alot of this kind of snake, the bull snake. And yellow bellyed racers.

Sean wants to see a rattlesnake but so far we have only seen one and it was dead on the road.
Im sure one of these days we will see one sunning or well I hope its not out in the yard or close to us.

No comments: