Tuesday, June 26, 2007

new quilty fabs


We have been working on 2 small camper trailers, getting them ready to sell. The one was not bad just needed some cleaning, but the other is needing TLC. We dont use them so we decited to get sell them and get a boat we hope.
We went to McCook today for other things and we stopped in at one of the quilting shopes while waiting for an other place to get back from lunch.
As you can see by the pix a few things had to come home with me. I really need to find a better way to keep my fabs, I have them in tomany different places and have to dig threw to see what I have. Im hoping to find and old wardrobe with shelves that I could put it all in.
Nebraska is having their quilt shop hop in July, there will be 13 shops to go to and they will give out a pattern for a block at each store that put togeather will make a Chirstmas quilt.
I found the mini iron at walmart a few night ago on discount, Clover brand is like 60.00 and this one was 19.00, I really dont care if its not a name brand like clover just as long as it works. This was a great find for me.
We are an other day closer to having air conditioning, I cant wait! Next week we are suppost to have days of 100 so we cant get it soon enought. After we get the air in and cool the house we have to start working on the bedroom again, its been sitting for the last month and half cause we needed to work outside and get the garden in then it got to hot to work on it. So it will be back to dust and wall rebuilding. Im hoping we have this done before it gets to be fall. Then we have to work the room that will be the bathroom. And of course still have to have time for quilting to.
SO many things so little time.............
The farmers here are harvesting the wheat and its looking really good for them, the prices is way up and the fields are full. The damage that kansas had to their wheat really made it better for the Nebraska farmers, It sad for the farmers down there tho.
I ate the first thing out of my garden tonight, swiss chard cooked with portabella mushrooms ( wish i could grow the mushrooms), anyway it was really good can make a meal of just that.
Guess that is it for now ...until the next time

1 comment:

swooze said...

Good luck with the trailers and remodel. Nice loot!